Hosted Buyers Programme is a unique component of GARDENIA that facilitates leading foreign buyers their arrival, stay and participation in the biggest in Central- Eastern Europe fair for horticultural sector, which is held in Poznan (Poland) February 2022
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- A personal itinerary of appointments with your choice of over hundreds of exhibiting companies. No time wasted for meetings with exhibitors that don't fit your business needs!
- Admittance to exclusive GARDENIA business evening (the order of notification decides)
- Transfers within Poznan (airport – hotel – exhibition)
- Airport ‘meet and assist’ service on arrival
- Hotel accommodation in Poznan (the order of notification decides)
- Dedicated GARDENIA support team before and during the exhibition
- Hosted Buyer ZONE access, with complimentary wi-fi and other services
- Complimentary travel*
*depending on your location – selected routes only
HOW DOES IT WORK?
STEP 1 – REGISTRATION ONLINE
To be considered for the Hosted Buyers Programme, you need to submit your registration. If you're eligible to take part, you'll receive an official confirmation email letting you know that you've been accepted.
STEP 2 – APPLICATION PROCESS
Once you've been accepted, you will be asked to read terms and conditions of the programme and fill in application form.
STEP 3 – ORGANIZATION OF YOUR STAY IN POZNAN
After receiving properly filled in documents, we will be able to organize your arrival and accommodation.
STEP 4 – EXHIBITORS’ selection process
You will be asked to select at least 12 companies (6 per day) to meet with during the event.
STEP 5 - THE FAIR
Visit to the fair, according to schedule.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Complete the Registration Form below to register your interest in attending GARDENIA 2022 as a Hosted Buyer