WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- A personal itinerary of appointments with your choice of over hundreds of exhibiting companies.
No time wasted meeting with exhibitors that don't fit your business needs!
- Admittance to exclusive business evening – AGRO VIP NIGHT
- Transfers within Poznan (airport – hotel – exhibition)
- Airport ‘meet and assist’ service on arrival
- Accommodation at one of Poznan's top hotels
- Dedicated Polgra Premiery support team before and during the exhibition
- Hosted Buyer ZONE access, with complimentary wi-fi and other services
- Complimentary travel*
*depending on your location – selected routes only
HOW DOES IT WORK?
STEP 1 – REGISTRATION ONLINE
To be considered for the Hosted Buyers Programme, you need to submit your registration. If you're eligible to take part, you'll receive an official confirmation email letting you know that you've been accepted.
STEP 2 – APPLICATION PROCESS
Once you've been accepted, you will be asked to read terms and conditions of the programme and fill in application form.
STEP 3 – ORGANIZATION OF YOUR STAY IN POZNAN
After receiving properly filled in documents, we will be able to organize your trip and accommodation.
STEP 4 – EXHIBITORS’ selection process
You will be asked to select at least 12 companies (6 per day) to meet with during the event.
STEP 5 - THE FAIR
Visit to the fair, according to schedule.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Complete the Registration Form below to register your interest in attending Polgra Premiery 2020 as a Hosted Buyer
HOSTED BUYER’S COMMITMENTS
As a Hosted Buyer, you commit to:
- attend at least six meetings per day (a minimum of 12 meetings in total) with the exhibitors included on the appointment list provided by organizer
- to take part in Polagra Premiery 2020 exhibition on each day of your stay in Poznan
All Hosted Buyers are obliged to sign the Application Form which includes buyer’s rights and obligations. To complete your application you will need passport information and credit card details. Credit card information is required for possible cancellation and no show fees. No other charges will be made against your credit without prior notification. Credit card details are encrypted and stored securely and safely. Accepted credit cards include Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
As a Hosted Buyer we ask you to be able to commit to the full Hosted Buyer programme due to the exclusivity of the event. Please kindly consider this time requirement before submitting your application.
NOTE : The number of programme participants is limited
The application deadline : 2nd December 2019
YOU CAN BE SEMI OR FULLY HOSTED TO SUIT YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS.
For buyers who would like to benefit from a “lighter” option of the programme, we offer a SEMI-HOSTED BUYERS attendance option providing the onsite benefits and pre-scheduled meetings with exhibitors.
SEMI HOSTED BUYERS BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- free entry to the fair
- appointments with exhibitors of your choice
- entry to the Hosted Buyers Zone
- free Wi-Fi
- transfers hotel-exhibition-hotel (only from partner hotels in selected days)
- on- site support of the Hosted Buyers Team.